vrijdag 16 december 2011

return to scene

it doesn't make sense, nothing to go on, except some dead kid, I am awake, it's 3am.


I return to the scene around 4am, and just like the movies I lift the police tape and make like I'm doing the Haka, squatting and shifting from world to hell, left to right. The smell is worse now- no one's thought to turn the heating off.


I nudge the victims laptop off standby, maximise web page, there are four tabs: Nootropic Hub, Binaural Dose Store, Scarlet Imprint and HSBC - the latter session timed out, there are two dictionaries: an english to latin and an ancient greek to english. Up to his eyeballs in bullshit it seems.


I hear a noise, blood rushes through my forearms, his phone is buzzing, trying to levitate or make it's way along the windowsill....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten